Every experience God gives us, every person that He puts into our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see.
- Corrie Ten Boom

Friday, August 31, 2012

Change

Wow. If one words defines my life right now, it's change. But then, that's the word that defines my life every couple of years, it seems. I just got promoted at my job, so that's a change. My husband lost his, that's a change. The Senior and Worship Pastors at our church left for other ministry opportunities, that's a change. We are looking to move again, once my husband finds a new job, so that'll be a change. Yes, change is prevalent in my life; and while that is often on the forefront of my mind, I'm still mostly OK with it. There is only one reason for that: the God that I serve is unchanging. Everything around me, all of my circumstances may change, but God is still there, still guiding, still loving, and I still understand that although there is uncertainty, there is also hope.

1 comment:

  1. Sharing your thoughts today, Nikki. Thanks for this encouragement on the immutability of our God.

    ReplyDelete