Every experience God gives us, every person that He puts into our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see.
- Corrie Ten Boom

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Craziness

I have to make a bunch of phone calls in the AM, making sure that the closing on our house in MO is going to happen before I call the rental management company that we rent from to see if we can move from the townhouse that we are now in to a house that they have for rent without a penalty for breaking our lease here. It's ridiculous that we might be moving again already, but we don't want to stay in this place for long, and we could stay in that house a long time so that'd we'd be able to save up for another down payment for a house of our own again. The rental house is slightly bigger than our house in MO and has a 3 car garage, so we would be able to have all of our "stuff" with us again, which is nice. As it is, I only have about a third of my kitchen items with me and I know that I will miss many of those items once fall comes and I want to cook more. But, if we do not move soon, they will go into storage and I will not see them again until we move into a house of our own, which could be a year or two, depending on a lot of factors, including where I get a job and how much I am making. There is an opening for a receptionist with the same company Ben works for, that I should apply for. They like to hire family, so I have a shot, even though I haven't been a receptionist before, though I have answered the phones at four different businesses and done a lot of the other things that a receptionist does through various jobs and volunteer work. So, we shall see. I am not sure that it's even the best time to try to get a job, if I am going to have to go back to MO three times in the next couple of weeks to finish up and close on the house, but I guess I can just say that I am not available to start until after all that is done, and hope that all works out on the right time table. God is good, though, and His plans are always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment